What is a mandated reporter?
- “Any person employed by or contracted with a public or private agency or facility and working with adults in an administrative, supportive, or direct care capacity”
- Mandated reporters are required to report suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation of elders or incapacitated adults immediately.
Click here for the Whistleblower policy.
Community Residences Inc. is committed to maintaining a workplace where employees are free to raise good faith concerns regarding the Agency’s business practices, specifically:
1. Reporting suspected violations of law on the part of the Agency, including but not limited to federal laws and regulations;
2. Providing truthful information in connection with an inquiry or investigation by a court, agency, law enforcement, or other governmental body; and
3. Identifying potential violations of Agency policy, specifically the policies contained in Community Residences’ Policies and Procedures Manual.
Reports of suspected violations of law or policy and reports of retaliation will be investigated promptly and in a manner intended to protect confidentiality, consistent with a full and fair investigation.
Reports can be made directly to Martha Loughead, Director of Mission Effectiveness.
703-842-2310 (direct phone)
Reports can be made confidentially and anonymously using the Community Residences’ Hotline (703-842-2300, press 4 to leave a voice mail message)