What is GetOnTrack?
GetOnTrack is a coordinated specialty care program. GetOnTrack provides early intervention through a Coordinated Specialty Care Team aimed at identifying and treating adolescents and young adults (ages 16-25) who may be experiencing early signs of psychosis. Individuals who meet criteria and chose to participate in the program will receive coordinated services including:
- Community-based Mental health support for up to two years
- Support finding and maintaining a job
- Support returning to or remaining in school
- Individual group sessions
- Family education and support
- Psychiatric services regarding medication management
- Support with overall health and wellness management
Who can participate?
Individuals between the ages of 16 and 25 living in Prince William Country, Manassas and Manassas Park can participate in GetOnTrack. They must also be willing to speak with and actively engage with a Health Professional. Those who are experiencing the following unusual behaviors and/or thoughts are encouraged to join:
- Hearing or seeing things that other do not
- Experiencing these issues within the past two years
- Click Here for more indicators of unusual behaviors/or thoughts
Who Operates GetOnTrack?
GetOnTrack is a joint program of the Prince William Country Community Services Board and Community Residences, Inc. The majority of GetOnTrack services are community bases (within Prince William Country only) and vary depending on availability and participants needs.